Thursday, October 23, 2008

disney... my favorite

Disney was amazing! We've been home for almost 2 weeks and I'm still smiling!
The weather was a little rainy, but we were able to spend every day in the park. I can't decide which park is my favorite. Magic Kingdom has the fireworks and parades (my #1 favorite thing to see), Epcot has Soarin (my favorite ride) and at Hollywood Studios I learned how to draw Mickey! For real... I did that! See my signature?


Ross and I really enjoy pin trading. We trade every year and bring home a bunch! They are awesome souvenirs! This year I collected villains. Also, we were lucky to hit the wine and food festival which is every October at Epcot. We walked around the lake and sampled beer, wine and plates of appetizers from cities from all over the world. Favorite food... empanadas from Chili. Ross loves Epcot. riding the 'Epcot ball' is his overall favorite thing to do. This year we enjoyed it 6 times! Lucky us.

And Nathan and Bri are the most amazing hosts... so generous. My favorite day (here I go again) was the day the 5 of us spent at Animal Kingdom. Afterwards, Nate and Bri took us to the rooftop of the Contemporary resort to watch the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. Breathtaking. They drove us around, shared their favorite places and made us feel right at home. I may have favorite rides and favorite foods, but hands down, Nathan and Bri are my favorite part of Disney.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice art work it needs framed!! I'm so jealous. I'm glad you had a great time! Ann