Thursday, September 18, 2008

busy, busy, busy

I was looking forward to getting back into the routine of school and all that comes with it... up early, work, dinner at 6, an occasional evening of scheduled activity. But I must say, this routine is kicking my butt! I'm tired all the time, my house is a mess, I'm too busy to grocery shop so we're eating lots of pizza and last week there wasn't one evening that we spent at the house as a family.
But all is good.

John spent last weekend in VA with his parents and bother. It was a 2 day music fest; lots of guitars and fiddles. They were so busy listening to music they forgot to eat... i know... unbelievable! I spent the weekend with Mom and Lisa watching a bunch of girl-y movies that John has no desire to see (Mama Mia was my favorite). Ross has added a boys hip hop class to his crazy schedule. Very cool. And trombone, golf and video games take up the rest of his week.
Busy is fun.

2 comments:

Hank W. Smoot said...

John forgot to eat? Exactly what kind of music were they listening to?

Doug Raynor said...

forgetting to eat is forgivable, let's just hope he didn't forget to drink. that would be unacceptable at a 2 day music fest.